Cloud ERP Project Delivery
Implementing a Cloud ERP Solution
The increasing availability of cloud-based ERP solutions is leading more and more organisations to adopt these solutions instead of the more traditional “on premise” solutions.
Adopting a cloud-based ERP solution provides a number of key opportunities, including:
- Immediate “hands-on” to the solution
- Focus on the application not on the operational infrastructure
- Regular release of new processing capabilities
However, there are a number of challenges to consider:
- Gaining acceptance to a standardised solution
- Ensuring that the implementation approach does not focus solely on the software solution
- Development of the skill set needed to support the solution
Our Cloud ERP Project Delivery Service leverages our extensive ERP project management expertise to ensure the on-scope, on-budget, on-time delivery of cloud-based ERP solutions.
We have developed a Cloud ERP Project Delivery Method which identifies all of the key tasks to be performed and outputs to be produced to ensure that a Cloud ERP Project is delivered successfully. These tasks cover a number of key workstreams including:
- Solution Design and Build
- Data Migration
- Business Adoption
- Service Transition
- Project Management
We take responsibility for the tasks included in the Project Management workstream and either provide the resources to deliver other workstreams or work with our client’s preferred suppliers.
To ensure that the delivered solution meets user expectations, we place great emphasis on the traceability of user requirements from requirements definition to solution design to user acceptance and to solution deployment and operation.